Monday 8 March 2010

Tim Burton's Caterpillar Absolem has reminded me of Anthony Hopkins



The links for the pics are below, where you can see their actual size, for these are cropped versions.

Hello reader,

did you watch the new Tim Burton movie? Alice in Wonderland? It is amazing! I love it...I wouldn't say it's the best movie of his career, because I love the classics also, like Edward Scissorhands or Big Fish, but it is really really good! So go check it out if you haven't already...they announced the launch of the DVD pretty soon, so that would be a pretty nice gift to yourself.

What I noticed during the movie is the fact that the CATERPILLAR ABSOLEM, his face, looks just like (Sir Philip) ANTHONY HOPKINS...but the voice for this character belongs to ALAN RICKMAN (who played and still will play Severus Snape in Harry Potter)

The resemblance is so great to Anthony Hopkins...I thought it's his voice or that it has to be for the caterpillar...but when I got home and looked on the internet, I discovered it's Alan Rickman

So this is Anthony Hopkins:


Picture found at: http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/11/12_hopkins_lgl.jpg


Picture found at: http://eu.art.com/products/p11799427-sa-i1061792/anthony-hopkins.htm?sorig=cat&sorigid=0&dimvals=0&ui=35f765f939354af4b5e98078f227f72b

And the picture of the caterpillar Absolem:

Picture found at: http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/R/z/U/aliceinwonderlandpic29.jpg

This is evidently my personal opinion, you don't have to agree with it...What do you think? Leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment